Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sick and Tired

I am sick. I have been sick since last Saturday (today is Saturday). I don't remember when I was this sick for so long a time. The Dr. says I have viral bronchitis and I am contagious. I got two inhalers to puff on several times a day. I feel better, but I am no where near well by any means.

I have accomplished a few things this week in spite of being ill. I read the first two books of the Twilight series and eagerly waiting for the second two to arrive on my doorstep from Leah.
I covered five pillows for the back porch to compliment the decor out there. I did manage to do lots of laundry and get it put away. Oh, and I monitored Martye's sweet little dog, Paige from a webcam at Safari Pet Resort. (very cool technology)!

I feel like I am wasting time being sick. There is so much to do and such a short time to get it all done. Maybe God knows I need rest and He had to let me get sick so that I would get it. Last time I needed rest, I got a Buick in my path to stop me. I will take bronchitis any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home