Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, 2010 (or twenty-ten) has arrived.  I am really glad that 2009 is over!  Having said that, yet again, I will move on.  This is the beginning of a new decade and a fresh start.  Each day is actually a fresh start but we usually only focus on the calendar flipping.   

I have a few changes that I want to make in 2010.   
  • I want to finally weigh a normal weight for my height (not for a 6'2" woman).
  • I want to celebrate more.
  • I want to move closer to God through prayer, Bible study and community with other believers.
  • I want to exercise at least three times a week to aid weight loss and to become stronger with healthier bones.
  • I want to be nicer to people. 
  • I want to work smarter.
  • I want to develop my digitial pictures as I take them.  I have over 1000 pictures that need to be printed.  If you hear of an amazing photo deal, email me!
  • I want to rid myself of unneccessory stuff.  It is time to organize.
  • I want to have more fun.  Life is too serious to not have some fun.
  • Most of all, I want to have some peace.  I know that life will never be perfect, but I can find peace in all the chaos.
Happy New Year, everyone!  I pray that 2010 is a healthy, peaceful and prosperous year for you!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home